The law firm of Farris & Farris, P.A., has provided countless North Carolinians with quality legal services for more than six decades. If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident, are facing criminal charges, or have a property dispute, business, or estate planning issue, we are here to help. Our attorneys have an unrivaled reputation for ethical, passionate work on behalf of clients.
When you choose Farris and Farris, you will find our professionalism and hard work are matched only by the atmosphere of family and compassion in our offices.
Trusted by the Local Community
Our firm has deep roots in Wilson, North Carolina. For more than 65 years, individuals and businesses throughout the area have trusted our firm to protect their legal interests in a wide range of issues, including:
- Personal injuries and workers' compensation
- Criminal charges, including DUI, drug offenses, and traffic tickets and violations
- Property disputes, condemnation, and eminent domain
- Estate planning and administration
- Business formation and litigation
- Social Security and private disability
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, and child support
If You've Been Charged With a Crime, Experience Matters
If you are being investigated or have been charged with a crime, it is important to contact an experienced, qualified attorney who can protect your rights. Attorneys Robert A. Farris Jr., Charles P. Farris Jr., William M.J. Farris, Brian Paxton, Rhyan Breen, and Sarah B. Farris will put their experience to work for you. We represent clients in a variety of criminal matters, including:
- Drug crimes, including possession, manufacture and distribution, and trafficking
- Violent offenses, including assault, battery, and murder
- Property crimes, including burglary and damage to property
We also handle traffic violations, such as speeding, driving without a license, hit and run, expired registration, and driving without vehicle insurance. Our goal in these cases is to minimize the negative impact traffic tickets have on your record and insurance while protecting your driver's license from suspension.
Contact Farris & Farris, P.A.
If you have a legal issue, you need to know your rights before making any decisions. At Farris & Farris, P.A., our attorneys will review your situation, discuss your options under the law, and answer any questions you may have — all in a free, no-pressure consultation.* To get started, call our office at 252-360-1339 or toll free at 888-569-0691 or contact us online. We look forward to assisting you and will provide the individual attention and personalized service that you deserve.